Tuesday, August 9, 2011

God's Beautiful Creation


Things here at our home, Alpha and Omega are just doing great. Everything out side is getting absolutely beautiful. It is getting close to the beginning of spring. We have a weeping willow tree that is beautiful. This kind of tree has a red flower that looks like a brush.

The green from the other trees are so bright. Each day God surprises me with all that He has created. Things are never the same. Every day I try to see God in all that He has made. So many times we just remember and think of God by the BIG blessing that he sends our way and/or if our health is good. You know dear friends there is more to it than just that. Ask God each day to help you see him through the things he has created. You will probably be surprised when you see the things that you have missed. The other day I was sweeping my porch, and thinking about God. As I was thinking I said to God, Let me know you are hearing me. when I looked down to continue sweeping, there was a black and red bug crossing the porch. I had never seen the bug before, it was perfect.


Today several of us have been carrying and cleaning things where we are going to set up the church auditorium. We are moving the library to a smaller room. We still have lots to do, but we are excited about the new plans. I will take some pictures of what we are doing so those of you who have been here can see what we are doing. Thanks for your prayers for us and the work here.
God's blessing to all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment